Sunday, July 18, 2010

Announcement

dear sweeties,
for your information, i had gone back to my hometown, which is Sabah >.<
there's alot of clothes posted here i can't bring home! Thus, i might not able to provide measurements for mostly of the clothes here (anyway, do email me, who knows its in my luggage?=P)

and since I'm now in East Malaysia, poslaju to West Malaysia is no longer RM6 but RM8 whereas poslaju charges for East Malaysia will be RM6 :\

but of course, post express is still RM4 (though the price hike to RM4.50 since last year hehehe) 

Thanks for all your support and will upload more new pics on some more clothes. Clothes posted after this date are all in my wardrobe in Sabah. hehe. Hence, more pics can be provided.

Thanks people and have a great day! 

*I'm missing KL already >.<*

No comments:

Post a Comment